East Renfrewshire Renewable Energy Fund
Information on what type of project is eligible and how to apply for money.
Applications for funding from the East Renfrewshire Renewable Energy Fund are not being accepted at present. Applications will be accepted from 1 July 2017 and the closing date for applications to be submitted is Friday 31 August 2017 at 4pm.
The Fund is available to all eligible projects within East Renfrewshire and is targeted at larger scale projects with a minimum cost of £20,000.
Financial support will be available for projects that meet one or more of the following priorities:
- Community facilities and services (e.g. hall refurbishment, purchase of equipment and vehicles)
- Community or local events (e.g. summer fairs, special events)
- Environmental projects (e.g. tree planting, path building)
- Heritage projects (e.g. history trails, statue conservation)
- Skills and employment (e.g. training equipment)
- Sport and recreation (e.g. upgrading play areas, buying sports equipment)
- Youth and education (e.g. cubs and brownies clubs, nursery and school projects)
Download the application form, conditions and guidance notes to find out more and to apply for funding. Please note that the application form can now be completed electronically.