View Building Warrant Applications or Notices
Search or track any building warrant application or notice since the year 2000 and access the building standards register.
The Building Standards Register allows you to:
- Search for building warrant applications submitted since the year 2000 and associated information.
- You do not need to register to use the service. However if you register, you will be able to use some of the advanced functions, for example: you will be able to save particular searches and track individual building warrant applications.
If you receive an error after selecting the link below, it's because you are using an older browser. You should update your browser to a newer version of Internet Explorer, or another browser, such as Firefox or Google Chrome.
Online building standards register
The online building standards register contains information on:
- applications for warrant
- amendments to warrants
- decisions on the applications
- submissions of completion certificates
- decisions on the submissions (acceptance or rejection)
- particulars of energy performance certificates (new buildings only)
- particulars of notices
The Online Building Standards Register also contains details of certificates from approved 'certifiers of design or construction' submitted with warrants and completion certificates (as well as enforcement notices when issued, altered or withdrawn).
Use of the online planning and building standards service website is subject to certain terms and conditions and by using it you are deemed to be agreeing to those terms and conditions.
If you do not have access to a computer at home, you can get access to our on-line building standards system at and also at the council offices:Council Buildings
211 Main Street,
Mon to Fri 8.00am - 6.00pmCouncil Headquarters
Mon to Fri: 8am - 6pm