Register of Members' interests
On being elected, councillors are required to complete a Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
As part of this, they must agree to comply with the Councillors' Code of Conduct.
The Code requires them to register various interests that they may have.
The interests that they must register and the time for registering them are set out in Regulations made by Scottish Ministers.
Details of the Interests that have been registered by East Renfrewshire councillors can be viewed on the individual members' sections under the ward pages:
- Ward 1 - Neilston, Uplawmoor and Newton Mearns North
- Ward 2 - Barrhead
- Ward 3 - Giffnock and Thornliebank
- Ward 4 - Netherlee, Stamperland and Williamwood
- Ward 5 - Newton Mearns South
- Ward 6 - Busby, Clarkston and Eaglesham
Further information about the Code of Conduct and the registration of interests can be obtained from the: