Corporate and Community Services
Corporate and Community Services department - responsibilities and management structure.
Corporate and Community Services delivers a very broad range of services covering corporate support and front-line delivery services. They include:
- Human resources including training and development.
- Revenue services including payroll, council tax administration, benefits, rent collection and support for Welfare Reform.
- Communications including printing and web publishing.
- Managing performance.
- Children's panel.
- Community engagement.
Corporate and Community Services also lead the programme of change and improvement right across the entire council. Our vision to achieve a fully digital and modern council through our Modern Ambitious Programme (MAP) is already changing the way our services are delivered and contributing to future efficiencies.
The overall responsibility for the management of the department rests with Caroline Innes, Deputy Chief Executive and Director of Corporate & Community Services. She is supported by:
- Jim Sneddon - Head of Democratic & Partnership Services.
- Louise Pringle - Head of Business Change & Revenues Services.
- Murray Husband - Head of ICT & Digital Enablement.
- Sharon Beattie - Head of Human Resources, Customer & Communications.
Legal/procurement, audit and accountancy teams sit within the Chief Executive's Office and report to Lorraine McMillan, the council's Chief Executive.