Reading and Writing
Do you, or does someone you know, need help with reading, writing or spelling?
Learning does not stop when we leave school. We go through many changes in our lives, and sometimes these mean we need to learn or improve on our skills.
For working life
- Do you need help completing application forms?
- Would you like to be more confident in applying for jobs?
- Are you looking for support in passing industry entrance exams?
For personal life
- Would you like to brush up on your reading or spelling skills?
- Do you feel you need to improve your number work?
For family life
- Do you think you need support to help your children with their homework?
If so, there is a wide range of learning opportunities available in East Renfrewshire in local venues throughout the area.
Who can attend?
Everyone from 16 years old and upwards is welcome to attend our Adult Learning courses.
Courses are designed around you, are fun and provided by experienced and qualified staff.
What will happen?
When you contact Adult Learning we will:
- Arrange to meet you to talk about what it is you want to do.
- Develop a learning plan for you by discussing how you feel about your learning and where you would like to be.
- Set up a learning session for you on a day, time and place that suits you.
- Meet with you at regular intervals to look at your progress and when you are ready to move on we can support you to identify the correct route for you.
Tel: 0800 052 0239 (Free phone) or 0141 577 3306
Recommended Skills Development Scotland website to help you further: