Learn or improve my English
English classes for adults, where English is not their first language (ESOL), who would like to learn English or improve their English skills.
If your first language is not English and you would like to improve your English skills, then English classes for speakers of other languages (ESOL) classes could help you.
ESOL classes are held throughout East Renfrewshire to help you to:
- Improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
- Gain confidence so that you can use your English to communicate outside class.
- Learn new skills to help you find work.
- Support and help your children with their homework.
- Feel more involved in your community.
When you contact us we will arrange to meet you to discuss your personal learning needs and how we can meet those needs.
- SQA ESOL courses.
- Non accredited Beginner and Pre Intermediate ESOL courses focussing on speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- ESOL for Work.
- ESOL for Parents.
ESOL for Work
Improve your English Language Skills and prepare for work.
- Is English your second language?
- Are you interested in finding a job?
Then we can help you:
- Create or update your CV.
- Improve your interview skills.
- Build your confidence.
- Look for voluntary work.
- Search for jobs.
To book a place or for further information contact:Adult Learning
Or, Cheryl Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, Tanveer Ahmed: email@example.com
Tel: 0800 052 0239 (Free phone) or 0141 577 3306
ESOL students in 2016 have produced a brochure welcoming people new to East Renfrewshire (and in particular the UK). The brochure is loaded with everything you need to know to settle in and make new friends: