What can I access online without registering?
You can see the plans and documents for all live planning applications using our online planning service without the need to register. You can see information on planning applications made since the start of 2000 and can view associated documents for applications submitted over approximately the past 3 years. Each record also includes:
- The nature of the proposal.
- The name of the assigned case worker.
- Contact information for the applicant and relevant ward councillors.
- Important dates.
- The exact location on a map.
- Status and decisions.
By using the online planning service you can do the following without registration:
- Search and view applications, appeals & reviews, and enforcements.
- Search and view by location (including on a map).
- Search and view by dates.
- Browse weekly, monthly or all current application lists.
Comments are not publicly listed online.
You can also see planning applications at any of the or at the planning office at 2 Spiersbridge Way, Thornliebank.