Pay for school meals on ParentPay - a new online payment system.
All parents within the Mearns Castle, Eastwood and St Ninian's clusters will receive their activation letter before the roll-out dates from their child's school.
If you have not received the letter, have any problems using the system or believe there to be a balance error, please contact the school directly (contact information can be found at the listed school links).
Civica (Payments for Schools) link closes at the end of business on Thursday 1 December 2016.
The online school payment system ParentPay has been successfully rolled out in schools in the Woodfarm, Barrhead, Williamwood and St Luke's clusters.
Following this success, the system will be rolled out in the Mearns Castle, Eastwood and St Ninian's clusters in December 2016.
The percentage of parents/carers who have registered online by September 2016 is:
- Woodfarm High - 50%
- Giffnock Primary - 58%
- Braidbar Primary - 66%
- Thornliebank Primary - 73%
The new online service will be available to pay for school meals only from the following dates however the larger schools may experience a short delay:
|St Ninian's High School||Monday 5 December 2016|
|Mearns Castle High School||Tuesday 6 December 2016|
|Eastwood High School||Wednesday 7 December 2016|
|Our Lady of the Missions Primary School||Thursday 8 December 2016|
|Mearns Primary & Nursery School||Friday 9 December 2016|
|St Cadoc's Primary School||Monday 12 December 2016|
|Kirkhill Primary School||Tuesday 13 December 2016|
|Eaglesham Primary & Nursery School||Wednesday 14 December 2016|
|St Joseph's Primary School||Thursday 15 December 2016|
|Neilston Primary School||Monday 19 December 2016|
|Calderwood Lodge Primary & Nursery School||Tuesday 20 December 2016|
|Uplawmoor Primary School||Wednesday 21 December 2016|
Individual schools will gradually introduce payments for educational excursions and trips etc to parents/carer.
Pre-five establishments will be considered in the new year (2017).
Activate your ParentPay account
Once you have your activation details please follow the steps below.
- Go to ParentPay.
- Go to the Account login area, top right of the ParentPay website home page.
- Click the Activate link.
- Enter the Login Details provided by your child's school via an Activation Letter.
Follow the onscreen instructions.
You will receive an activation code for each child. The school will provide instruction on how to add all your children to the one account.
What does ParentPay do?
- Enables you to pay for school meals, educational excursions and other school items.
- Displays all the payments that you have made.
- Enables you to create a single account login for all your children who attend a ParentPay school.
- Displays all items available for payment relevant to each of your children.
- Sends a receipt of your payment to the email address you register.
- Provides the ability to set automated email payment reminders.
How does ParentPay help me?
- Provides the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like.
- No longer a need to write cheques or send cash to school.
- Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear.
- Payments for many of the larger excursions/ trips can be made by instalments up to the due date.
- With automated email alerts you will be notified when payments are due and when your child's account has insufficient funds.
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use.
How does ParentPay help our school?
- Reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures.
- Keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student.
- Reduces paper 'waste'.
- Allows for easy and quick refunds to be made.
- Improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments.
- Offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises.
- Helps with school-home communication with its integrated email messaging centre.
How do I get started?
We will send you an activation letter containing your activation details to enable you to set up your ParentPay account.
If you have more than one child at a ParentPay school/s you can add them to a single account, providing one login for all children at ParentPay schools.