ParentPay gives parents the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever they like 24/7. No more daily scramble for loose change for school meals/tuck.
Parents/carers can pay for a range of items such as:
- Educational excursions
- Theatre performances
- School meals (where applicable)
- Selection of Tuck (Fruit, toast, milk and juice etc.)
The online service is new territory for the early learning and childcare centres and over the coming month's trials will take place to gauge appetite.
Activate your ParentPay account
Once you have your activation details please follow the steps below.
1. Go to ParentPay.
2. Go to the Account login area, top right of the ParentPay website home page.
3. Click the Activate link.
4. Enter the Login Details provided by your child's school via an Activation Letter.
Follow the onscreen instructions.
You will receive an activation code for each child. The school will provide instruction on how to add all your children to the one account.
What does ParentPay do?
- Enables you to pay for school meals, educational excursions and other school items
- Displays all the payments that you have made
- Enables you to create a single account login for all your children who attend a ParentPay school
- Displays all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- Sends a receipt of your payment to the email address you register.
How does ParentPay help me?
- Provides the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- No longer a need to send cash to school
- Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate
- Payments for the larger excursions/ trips can be made by instalments
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
- You can request a barcode to pay at a PayPoint store, if you do not wish to pay online.
How does ParentPay help our school?
- Reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- Keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- Reduces paper 'waste'
- Allows for easy and quick refunds to be made
- Improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- Offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises.
What else do I need to know?
If you have more than one child at a ParentPay school/s you can add them to a single account, providing one login for all children at ParentPay schools.