East Renfrewshire Integration Joint Board
This page provides information about East Renfrewshire Integration Joint Board.
The East Renfrewshire Integration Joint Board (IJB) has been set up jointly by East Renfrewshire Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde to integrate strategic planning and service provision arrangements for adult and children's health and social care services and criminal justice services.
The IJB is a distinct legal entity from both the Council and the health board with both bodies delegating functions to the new Integration Joint Board.
The IJB was formally established on 27 June 2015.
Membership of the Board is as follows:
East Renfrewshire Council
- Councillor Tony Buchanan
- Councillor Jim Fletcher
- Councillor Alan Lafferty (Chair)
- Councillor Ian McAlpine
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Mrs Susan Brimelow
- Ms Morag Brown (Vice-Chair)
- Mr John Matthews
- Ms Anne-Marie Monaghan
- Ms Lesley Bairden, Chief Finance Officer of the IJB
- Dr Angela Campbell (Medical Practitioner not a GP)
- Dr John Dudgeon, Clinical Director
- Mrs Anne Marie Kennedy, Third Sector Representative
- Mr Andrew McCready, Staff Representative (NHS)
- Mr Geoff Mohamed, Carers' Representative
- Mrs Julie Murray, Chief Officer of the IJB
- Mrs Rosaleen Reilly, Service User Representative
- Ms Kate Rocks, Chief Social Work Officer
- Mr Ian Smith, Staff Representative (East Renfrewshire Council)
- Vacancy (Lead Allied Health Professional Adviser)
- Vacancy (Professional Nurse Adviser)
Quorum - One half of the voting members nominated by the Council and one half of the voting members nominated by the health board.
Terms of Reference
The matters for which the Integration Joint Board is responsible are set out in the Integration Joint Board Integration Scheme which can be viewed in the Related documents section.
Agendas, reports and minutes
The agenda and associated reports and Minutes of meetings of the Integration Joint Board can be viewed in the Related documents section.
To search for papers for previous meetings of the Integration Joint Board please go to the Agendas, Reports and Minutes archive area.
Meetings of the IJB alternate between the Eastwood Health and Care Centre, Drumby Crescent, Clarkston, G76 7HN (C), and the Council Offices, 211 Main Street, Barrhead G78 1SY (B). Meetings are open to the public.
The meeting dates for 2016 are:-
- 23 November at 10.30 am (B)
Meeting dates for 2017 are:-
- 15 February at 10.00 am (C)
- 29 March at 10.30 am (B)
- 31 May at 10.00 am (C)
- 28 June at 10.30 am (B)
- 16 August at 10.00 am (C)
- 27 September at 10.30 am (B)
- 29 November at 10.30 am (C)
Code of Conduct
In terms of the Ethical Standards in Public Life etc (Scotland) Act 2000, Integration Joint Boards must produce a Code of Conduct, setting out how members should conduct themselves in undertaking their duties. Once approved in draft by Integration Joint Boards, copies of codes were to be submitted to the Scottish Government for approval.
The Code of Conduct for members of the East Renfrewshire Integration Joint Board was approved by Scottish Ministers on 21 June 2016.
A copy of the Code can be viewed in the Related documents section.
Registration of Interests
One of the requirements of the Code of Conduct is that members of the Integration Joint Board register any interests they may have. The categories under which interests are to be registered are set out in Section 4 of the Code of Conduct.
Details of the interests registered by members of the Integration Joint Board can be viewed in the Related documents section.