Information on Big Lottery funding.
The BIG Lottery is a great source of grant funding for community projects.
They provide many funding programmes including:
Investing in Communities
- Bringing real improvements to Scottish communities, tackling need and addressing inequalities.
Awards for all Scotland
- A simple small grants scheme making awards of between £500 and £10,000.
Communities Spaces Scotland
- Bringing communities in Scotland together to enjoy their local spaces and places.
- Building a lasting legacy for communities across Scotland.
Growing Community Assets
- Enabling communities to have more control and influence over their own future through owning physical assets.
For more information on BIG Lottery funding visit their website: