Changes to a household
Information on what to tell us if your tenancies change.
As landlords, tenants or homeowners, you need to tell us of:
- Any changes to tenancy for a property whether a first time tenant moving in or an existing tenant moving out.
- Any adult residents moving out of the property.
- Any adult residents moving into the property.
Landlords and agents
If you are the owner of a property, or are acting for the owner and wish to report a change in tenancy details you can complete and submit our:
I have not let this property before
Do not use this form if:
- You have recently bought the property in order to let it out.
- This is the first time that this property has been rented out.
Under these circumstances, please email the Council Tax team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tenants and homeowners
If an adult is joining or leaving your household you can use the forms listed on the following page (you can also tell us if you are new to the area, leaving or moving property within):
For information on who is responsible for paying council tax, please visit:
If you have any queries at all please contact us about council tax.