Community Recovery Team
A range of support to help alcohol and drug users who are stable in their recovery move onto education, training and employment.
What is available?
- Support, advice and help to stay drug and/or alcohol free or to have control over your alcohol and/or drug use.
- Your individual Recovery Plan with regular reviews.
- 1 to 1 support and/or support from others in recovery.
- Group work program of recovery.
- Family support.
- Links to wider community resources.
- Support with personal development including education, training and employability support.
- Opportunity to share your own experiences with others.
- Mutual aid recovery groups.
Who can get help or who can get the service?
- Have achieved stability in their lives including their use of drugs &/or alcohol.
- Are motivated to change and improve their quality of life.
- Want to regain control of their lives.
Non drug &/or alcohol using family members can also be offered support and assistance.
How do I access the help/service?
- You can refer yourself either by 'phone or drop in to talk to someone.
- Your GP, social worker or other professionals can refer you.
- Your allocated worker within the Community Addiction Team can also refer you.
How much does it cost?
- This is a community based service and there is no direct charge for individuals.
- Some training providers may charge.
Can I get get help with the cost?
This will be determined by individuals circumstances.