East Renfrewshire Community Warden service provides 24 hour coverage, 7 days per week 365 days per year.
Tel: 0800 013 0076
The line is open 24-hours a day and the line is free and confidential.
The 19 Community Wardens aim to improve the quality of life for residents in East Renfrewshire by:
- Acting as the eyes and ears of the community
- Dealing with anti social behaviour issues as directed by tasking and co-ordinating
- Attending incidences of anti social behaviour as directed by the 24 hour CCTV control room
- Special initiatives
- Providing the out of hours security for council properties
- Carrying out the role of dog warden
- Providing the out of hours noise service in respect of residential properties to all residents of East Renfrewshire
- Executing enforcement responsibilities in respect of noise, litter, dog fouling and smoking legislation