The economy report provides an update on East Renfrewshire and local economic intelligence on a quarterly basis.
What is the economy report?
The Economic Development and Regeneration Team compile this report on a quarterly basis. Information is pulled from various sources to provide an up-to-date picture of the economy in East Renfrewshire, comparisons are drawn with the rest of Scotland and Britain.
- Progress on current East Renfrewshire Council (ERC) projects including City Deal
- Practical information for local businesses and organisations
- Community Benefits
- Employability Strategy and Local Employability Partnership
- News from Business Improvement Districts (BIDs)
- Local and National Economic Intelligence
- Press Round Up
- External Funding
Where can I find it?
Find the recent reports in the related documents box.