How are the council partnerships performing?
This page will direct you to a variety of information about partnership (Community Planning) performance in the Council.
The Council works closely with partners such as Police and the NHS to deliver positive changes for local people. We have agreed a document called the Single Outcome Agreement (SOA) with the Scottish Government which sets out the priorities we will work to deliver. The document sets out the high level changes we want to make as well as performance targets to demonstrate what has been achieved. The pages in this section are structured around the 5 Single Outcome Agreement outcomes:
- Early Years performance information
- Learning, life and work performance
- Business, environment and economy performance
- Safer communities performance information
- Older years performance information
More detailed information on what we are working to achieve can be found in the following documents;
- East Renfrewshire Council End Year Performance Report 2015-16 [1Mb]
- East Renfrewshire Council Performance Animation 2014/15
- East Renfrewshire Annual Performance Report 2013-14 [4Mb]
- East Renfrewshire Single Outcome Agreement 2013-2016 [1Mb]
- Outcome Delivery Plan 2016-2019 [2Mb]
Other internet pages that might be useful are;