Planning documentation and forms
Find the council planning forms not available on the ePlanning Scotland website for offline submission.
The easiest way to submit a planning application is online using the ePlanning Scotland website. The ePlanning website has all the information and guidance you need to apply and pay for a planning application.
Alternatively from that site you can download paper forms, complete them and send them in to us.
It is also worth reading through the council pages on:
We also have a few additional forms/documents below which are not available on the ePlanning Scotland website. You should only use this if you are aware of what they are for or have been instructed to do so by the council.
- Scale of Fees from 1st November 2014 [39kb]
- How to pay for your planning application [24kb]
- Application for Planning Certificate under Licensing Act [28kb]
- Notification of start of work form [91kb]
- Notice of Completion of Development [25kb]
- Application for Non-material Variation [24kb]
- Approval of Conditions attached to a Planning Application [28kb]
Use this form when seeking approval of conditions applied to a full planning permission. If you are applying for 'Approval of matters specified in conditions' following a planning permission in principle, please apply using the full planning permission form available on the ePlanning Scotland website.
Forms should be returned to:Development Management
2 Spiersbridge Way,
Spiersbridge Business Park,
Tel: 0141 577 3001