Young person's National Entitlement Card
This card is available for young people aged 11 to 26 and can be used for library membership, cashless catering, Young Scot PASS (providing proof of age) and discounts including travel.
Young people 11-26 years old can use the card for:
- card membership
- Cashless catering if you attend an East Renfrewshire school
- Young Scot PASS card
- 1,800 discounts across Scotland - on eating out, shopping, going to the cinema and just having fun
- 100,000 discounts in 42 European countries
Young people 16-18 years old and full-time volunteers (30+hrs per week) aged between 19 and 25 can use the card for:
- One third off adult single fares on buses all over Scotland.
- A free Young Person's Railcard, cutting up to one third off train fares.
- Two free return ferry journeys to the mainland if you live on an island.
- Offers for Young Scot Card Holders
- Euro 26 - Offers for Young Scot card holders in Europe
Who can apply?
- Young people aged 11-26
- Full-time volunteers (30+ hours a week) aged between 19 and 25 who have lived in Scotland for at least a year, thereby meeting the criteria for Project Scotland.
How to apply?
If you are in school you will get a visit from the East Renfrewshire's customer service team who will help you apply for the card.
Not attending school or a full time volunteer
Contact customer service for a form and further advice.
Lost or stolen cards
- Contact East Renfrewshire Customer Services on 0141 577 3001
- Contact Strathclyde Partnership for Transport on 0141 333 3211