You need to contact the school or education department to apply to other primary stages or throughout the school year.
How to apply
Contact the individual school you're interested in applying to.
Roman Catholic and non-denominational schools
Each catchment area has a Roman Catholic and non-denominational school. You can choose to send to your child to either school.
The primary school you choose decides the secondary school your child will go to.
Documents you need to bring
These must be original documents. School office staff will take a copy and return them.
- Child's birth certificate
- Current council tax notice
- Roman Catholic baptism certificate (if applies)
- Recent mortgage statement, rent agreement or proof of ownership
- Proof of Child Benefit
- If you don't get Child Benefit, you can bring a driving licence, utility bill or bank statement
Applying during school holidays
If you apply during a school holiday you need to contact the Education department.
Applying to a school outside your catchment
You need to make a make a placing request.
The deadline for all placing requests is 31 January.
Phone: 0141 577 3246