Skip to content

 Live chat  is available Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 4.45pm (except public holidays).

Adults and older people

I need help with...

On the following pages you can find information about adult and older people's health and social care services in East Renfrewshire. This includes looking after yourself and living safely at home, getting out and about and your choices if you cannot stay at home.

Our services focus on what is important to the people using them. Talking through an individual's expectations or 'personal outcomes' can support that. This means working with the person to identify what is important to them or what they want to achieve:

If you are having difficulty finding the information you need, you can always get in touch using the form at:

  • Looking after myself and living safely at home

    Information about the range of social care services to help you look after yourself and live safely at home. This includes home care, equipment to help you, help with walking, telecare and community alarms, visual and hearing impairments, preparing meals and shopping, keeping warm, housework, medication and continence.

  • Getting out and about image: Getting out and about image

    Getting out and about

    Information about getting out and about in East Renfrewshire for adults and older people.

  • Man with carer: Care home

    Care Homes and Housing Choices

    Information about care homes and housing options for adults and older people.

  • Reshaping care for Older People: Reshaping care for Older People image

    Reshaping Care for Older People

    Information about the Reshaping Care for Older People programme in East Renfrewshire.

  • Self Directed Support (SDS)

    Self Directed support gives people the choice to take more control over their social care support. From 1 April 2014 all new people assessed as requiring social care and all people undergoing a review will have a right to Self Directed Support.

Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)