Skip to content

 Live chat  is available Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 4.45pm (except public holidays).

Adults and older people

Housing options for adults and older people

Links to information sources on housing options for adults and older people including sheltered accommodation, housing adaptations and support to stay in your current home.

If you are planning a move or considering down sizing in later years, this can be a difficult time for anyone. You can contact the Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP) to discuss your options:

Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP)
Eastwood Health and Care Centre 
Drumby Crescent 
G76 7HN

0141 451 0500

You may be able to access care services that come to you in your home:

Care homes aren't always the only option so research all your options. The following organisations can also help you:

Sometimes we need to make changes to our homes as our needs change, for advice and information you can speak to Customer First. Or visit the links:

Customer First (customer services)
Council Headquarters,
Eastwood Park,
East Renfrewshire.
G46 6UG
Tel: 0141 577 3003
Mon to Fri: 8.45am - 4.45pm

We can also help you with small repairs through our Care and Repair service:

Care and Repair Renfrewshire
St Andrews House,
1st Floor, Bridgewater Shopping Centre,
Renfrewshire .
Tel: 0141 812 4111
Fax: 0141 814 5149

For more helpful information on the nursing and residential care homes for older people visit:

For information on the sheltered accommodation available in East Renfrewshire, visit:

Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)