Skip to content

 Live chat is available Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 4.45pm (except public holidays)

Pay | Book | Apply | Report

Your home and local area

Pest control, fly tipping, graffiti, dogs, repairs, litter, halls, registration certificates and contact HSCP.

Book and pay for pest removal, for example wasps nests.

Report fly tipping and dumped rubbish causing an eyesore or hazard.

Report graffiti for removal.

Information and application details on how to notify an insurance claim against the council.

Apply and pay for copies of birth, death and marriage certificates.

Report dog issues (noise, fouling) or request a dog warden visit.

Report non emergency council home repairs.

Report litter, leaves and debris on roads and pavements.

Enquire about booking a hall or school.

Contact HSCP, Apply or enquire about Technology Enabled Care Services.

Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)