Skip to content

 Live chat  is available Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 4.45pm (except public holidays).


Animal licensing

Apply and pay for an animal boarding establishments licence.

Information on when you need a licence to move sheep, pigs and cows.

Apply for a pet shop licence licence.

Apply and pay for a riding establishment licence.

Apply for a Zoo licence.

Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)