Skip to content

 Live chat  is available Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 4.45pm (except public holidays).

Housing services

Help to cope in your home

We can offer advice and information to help you manage and move around your home.

Home adaptations

We can help if you're disabled and are having problems managing everyday tasks or around your home.

We work with Occupational Therapists to carry out an assessment of your needs. They'll recommend any alterations to your home. For example, ramps, level access showers and wet floor shower areas.

If you're a council or housing association tenant, there'll be no cost for this work. 

If you're a homeowner or private tenant, you may qualify for a grant for this work.

Find out more about home adaptations

Other housing options 

We can give you advice on housing options. For example, sheltered and retirement housing.

We can help you complete housing application forms and find houses to buy or rent. We can also help find developers who might be building homes to suit your needs.

Care and Repair Renfrewshire

We can refer you to Care and Repair Renfrewshire. They can help with technical advice with smaller repairs.

Find out more about Care and Repair Renfrewshire


This is technology that links to an alarm response centre. Examples include door alarms, bed alarms and medication reminders

Find out more about Telecare


Phone: 0141 577 3573

Related information 

Equipment to help you cope at home

Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)