Skip to content

 Live chat  is available Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 4.45pm (except public holidays).

Pay | Book | Apply | Report

Book, apply or request

A summary of redirect links to the services you can book, apply or request from the council.

How to apply for a copy registration certificate (includes birth, death and marriage).

Arrange and pay for special or excess household waste to be uplifted. Fridges, freezers, mattresses, suites.

From time to time you may need to replace your bins, box or bags which have been damaged or lost.

Information on who qualifies for a blue disabled parking badge, how to apply and the £20 charge.

We have a large range of outdoor sports pitches, including 7 a-side grass, full 11 a-side size grass, 3rd Generation pitches and training pitches.

How to make a planning application with the Scottish ePlanning service and the costs involved.

Information and application details on how to pay and apply for various licenses across the council.

Browse the latest jobs at East Renfrewshire Council. The application process is managed by

How to make a request for a dropped kerb.

How to apply for a house from the council or its housing association partners, who together, form the East Renfrewshire Housing Register (ERHR).

Who qualifies for free school meals and clothing grants and how to apply.

What pests we will control and how much it will cost.

Council tenants can request a repair or improvement, report an emergency.

The council's money advice and rights team are here to help support you with any benefit or money worries.

How to make a building standards application for a building warrant.

Applying for a pre-5 establishment place for your 3 or 4 year old child.

Information on registering your child at primary school and how to register your child during school term.

The secondary school to which your child will transfer or will be admitted is determined by the address where the parent/carer of the child lives.

Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)