Find out how to book a sports pitch.
You must be registered under our registration scheme to book an outdoor sports pitch.
To book a pitch you need to:
- Complete our sports pitch registration form.
- Receive an email containing your unique identification number
- Contact Customer Services with your unique ID number for a one-off booking
To cancel a booking contact Customer Services and quote your ID number.
Please note, lets won't be granted to anyone who's failed to complete the registration process.
One off bookings
Phone: 0141 577 3008
The same ID number is required when making block bookings with the Parks team:
Phone: 0141 577 3618
Teams are responsible for setting up and dismantling all goals and must provide sports equipment such as nets and corner flags.
Nets are provided for 7-a-side goals.
If you're a registered club but don't have a block booking with us you'll have to pay for your booking, in advance, by debit card when contacting Customer Services to make the booking.
Alternatively, you can pay in cash at one of our collection halls:
- Main Street, Barrhead or Eastwood Headquarters
- Rouken Glen Road, Giffnock
Cheques won't be accepted as payment for one off bookings.