Skip to content

 Live chat  is available Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 4.45pm (except public holidays).

Environmental Health

Environmental Health

Public Health information and the services offered by Environmental Health including food hygiene inspections.

The following pages have details on regulations covering pollution and environmental management. To look at food hygiene reports go to the food inspections page.

Environmental Health
191 Carnwadric Road,
East Renfrewshire.
G46 8HR
Tel: 0141 577 3782

Links to business pages for food hygiene inspections and reports. Tips for food safety in the home.

Report a pest control problem online and find out fees.

Information on burning in smoke control areas and garden bonfires.

Bonfires are permitted, but only if they do not cause a nuisance. How to report a bonfire and guidance on burning material outdoors.

What to do if you suspect asbestos or have a building containing asbestos.

Information on contaminated land regulations and the contaminated land strategy.

Letters for immigration purposes.

Information on how to report an infectious disease.

Recognising and dealing with invasive plants.

Information on water testing services and associated charges.

Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)