Find out the benefits of joining Family Firm.
About Family Firm
We offer long term advice, guidance, support and work coaching for our care experienced young people.
Working closely with teams across the council, local businesses and other employability partners, we've an opportunity to make a difference to the life of a young person and to fulfil our corporate parenting responsibilities by:
- building confidence
- growing their skills
- helping them get on the first rung of the career ladder
- enhancing their experience
- offering a long term support network for training and work
- providing a range of opportunities including taster days, work experience, training, pre-employment support, access to employment, as well as traineeships, modern apprenticeships and support moving into education
Are you able to offer work experience?
We're constantly looking for work experience placements and employment opportunties to help build up our young people's work profiles and to allow them to experience the world of work. We'll work closely with you to provide support to the young person and the business.
We're also looking for work shadowing or taster days to allow young people to explore different areas.
What are the benefits?
- The opportunity to make a difference to the life of a care experienced young person
- To be a part of a transformative programme that builds a young person's confidence and helps them to enter the world of work
- A young person can bring fresh energy, enthusiasm and ideas to a team and you can be part of their work journey, helping them grow and develop
How to get involved
Phone: 07393 003 851