Skip to content

Due to essential maintenance, online payments and forms won't be available on Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 January. 

For essential housing repairs, homelessness enquiries or Ring and Report call 07968 222 507 or 07790 598970. If you need to speak to a social worker call 0300 343 1505.

For an emergency registration, contact 07798 875 297 or drop into Giffnock or Barrhead police station.

Service will be restored on Monday 27 January. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Roads and Lighting

Road closures and road works

Find details of current road closures and road works across East Renfrewshire and sign up for news and alerts.

You can find road closures and major road works on the national website Tell Me Scotland. This means you can find public notices across Scotland in one place.

Find road information

Sign up for text or email alerts

You can also register for road alerts with Tell Me Scotland. You'll also get alerts about other public notices that might affect you.

Sign up for road alerts

Archive of road closures

Tell Me Scotland: road closure archive

Find out who is responsible for road works

You can find out who is responsible for road works on The Scottish Road Works Commissioner website

You'll find details of the company who is responsible for the work, how long it will last and contact details.

Contact us


Phone: 0141 577 3001

Related information

Report a road, drain or pavement fault

Report a street lighting or traffic light fault

Grit bins and gritting locations







Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)