Apply for temporary restrictions on a road

Find out how to apply for temporary restrictions on a road.

If you wish to apply for a temporary restriction of a public or private road within East Renfrewshire Council you'll have to complete an application and email it to

Icon for pdf Download a temporary road restrictions application form [155.17KB].

These restrictions are issued to facilitate road works, building works and public events.

If you're requesting a road closure could you state if emergency service access will be maintained in the 'Restriction Requested' section of the form.

Last modified on 14 August 2020

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon
In this section