Request and pay for large items to be collected. This includes white goods, mattresses and suites.
Due to Covid-19, we've limited resources and are unable to provide our bulky uplift service for the time being.
The charge is £35.23 for a standard request. This is based on 2 crew members being able to uplift all items within 15 minutes.
If your uplift is likely to take more than 15 minutes you should request a ground clearance.
To request a ground clearance contact Customer Services:
Phone: 0141 577 3001
When will you collect my large items?
If you book a collection by 2pm on a Tuesday, the collection will take place between Wednesday and Friday of that week.
During busy times this can take up to 7 days.
White goods are collected separately and may be collected on a different time and day to any other general items.
- You need to provide us with a list of items you want us to uplift
- For insurance reasons, we'll only uplift the items on this list
- You can't add any additional items to your list after your request has been processed
- We can't dismantle any items
- Car batteries
- Fluorescent lights (1 or 2 is acceptable if mixed with other general items)
- Anything containing asbestos
- Items longer than 10 ft in length
- Gas canisters
You can also dispose of your items at your nearest recycling centre.