Request and pay for large items to be collected. This includes white goods, mattresses and suites.
Use this service to request a bulky uplift.
Before you start
If your uplift is likely to take more than 15 minutes you should request a ground clearance.
Contact us to request a ground clearance.
Conditions of bulky uplift
- You need to provide us with a list of items you want us to uplift
- For insurance reasons, we'll only uplift the items on this list
- You can't add any additional items to your list after your request has been processed
- We can't dismantle any items
- Car batteries
- Fluorescent lights (1 or 2 is acceptable if mixed with other general items)
- Anything containing asbestos
- Items longer than 10 ft in length
- Gas canisters
A standard requests costs £50. This is based on 2 crew members being able to uplift all items within 15 minutes.
How to request
Bulky uplift slots are now full. Slots will be released here next Tuesday 27 April at 2pm.
What happens next
If you book a collection after 2pm on a Tuesday, the collection will take place between Wednesday and Friday of the following week. During busy times this can take up to 7 days.
White goods are collected separately and may be collected on a different time and day to any other general items.