Top Requested Services

View our top online services

MyEastRen logo (white)

Request a replacement bin

Use this service to request a replacement bin.

Report a road, drain or pavement fault

Report road or pavement fault online. This includes, drains, potholes and flooding.

Report a lighting fault

Report a street light or traffic light fault online.

Request a bulky uplift

Request and pay for large items to be collected. This includes white goods, mattresses and suites.

Garden waste

Pay for your garden waste permit and read about the service

Pay your council tax

Set up a Direct Debit or find out other ways you can pay your council tax.

Find my councillor

Find out what ward you live in and who your councillors are.