Community learning and development - privacy notice
Read the privacy notice for community learning and development.
- East Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership
- Voluntary Action East Renfrewshire (CLD support)
- East Renfrewshire schools (around accreditations, and providing additional support within school)
- Police Scotland (school campus officers for the purposes of providing support to young people)
- Youth accreditation providers (for assessment purposes)
The law gives certain types of information special significance because of its sensitivity such as health information. If we process this type of information about you in relation to CLD provision we do so on the basis of substantial public interest.
- Your name
- Your age
- Home address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Medical information
- Learning / support needs
- Groups you're involved with
- Employment information
- Equalities information
- Details of benefits received (specific to registration with adult learning)
- Information on childs' educational establishment (specific to registration with adult learning)
- 10 years after reaching the age of 26 (Young Person's Services)
- 3 years after you stop working with us (Communities team)
- 3 years after you stop working with us (Adult Learning team)
Your information will be destroyed under confidential conditions after the relevant period.
If you've concerns about the processing of your personal data by us, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data sharing, visit the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) website .