Read the privacy notice for the investigation of complaints about dogs.
- check the information we have is accurate
- prevent and/or detect crime
Other organisations include:
- other councils
- public sector agencies
- government departments
- regulatory and law enforcement bodies
- other local authorities
- electoral registration officers
- local assessors
- community charges registration officers
- housing bodies operating in the East Renfrewshire area
Such information includes:
- your name
- your address
- your contact details such a phone number and/or email address
Information is also analysed internally in order to give management information and inform future service delivery.
Your information may also be shared with other departments within the council, Police Scotland, or other councils, should the concern be relevant to their local authority area.
We also generally meet with requests for specific information from other regulatory and law enforcement bodies where this is necessary and appropriate.
If you've concerns about the processing of your personal data by us, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data sharing, visit the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) website.