Contact our Money Advice and Rights team with your debt, benefit or appeal enquiry.
The Money Advice and Rights team (MART) offer East Renfrewshire residents help and support with making a claim to benefits, budgeting and debt advice. The team are able to make sure you are getting all the money you're entitled to and to help you reduce your debt.
Use this service to:
- get advice about Social Security
- get assistance with completing benefit applications
- appeal a benefit that you disagree with
- get help with personal budgeting and managing money
- get information and support with debt including bankruptcy and the Debt Arrangement Scheme
To use our service you must:
- be an East Renfrewshire resident
- care for an East Renfrewshire resident
- be an employee of East Renfrewshire Council
- be an employee of East Renfrewshire's Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP)
- be an employee of East Renfrewshire Culture and Leisure Trust
Before you start
If you've an upcoming court or tribunal date, or need help with a benefit form that must be returned within the next 7 days, then contact the Money Advice and Rights team.
How to contact us
What happens next?
One of our team will contact you within 5 working days.
We'll usually try to call you, but if we're unable to reach you we may send you a letter, email or text.