Skip to content

 Live chat is available Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 4.45pm (except public holidays).

Concerns about a child

ERCPC Improving Practice

Information about the East Renfrewshire Child Protection Committee Improving Practice.

Book a course or event with us:

Improving practice in child protection

East Renfrewshire Child Protection Committee is committed to supporting Practitioners across all services who form ERCPC including Police, Social Work, Education, Leisure Services, Scottish Children's Reporters Administration (SCRA), Procurator Fiscal Service, Health, Housing and Voluntary Organisations; by providing the most relevant / current National information on Improving Practice in Child Protection. As well as regularly sending practice updates to your agency representative on ERCPC to circulate within your agency, we add documents of local and national interest here. Please contact the Lead Officer Child Protection should you require specific information you do not see here on this page.

Local policies, procedures and protocols

New and revised ERCPC Policies, Procedures and Protocols are regularly circulated directly to your specific agency. If there is anything you need and cannot source, please contact the Lead Officer Child Protection whom in most cases can send you a copy by return.

Child protection learning and development

ERCPC Multi-Agency Leaning + Development Image

ERCPC publishes an Annual Child Protection Learning & Development Programme which is compatible with the National Framework for Child Protection Learning & Development in Scotland, published by the Scottish Government. Please take the time to look through our comprehensive programme and check your eligibility to attend a large selection of courses to meet practice requirements. If you are not eligible to attend or are at the start of your Child Protection Learning & Development journey why not begin by completing our Child Protection Self- Learning Pack.

Related documents

Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)