Business development grants 2023 to 2024
Between now and the end of March 2024, there's grant funding available to develop and strengthen businesses based and trading within East Renfrewshire.
These grants are provided as part of our East Renfrewshire Business Support package and open to businesses located and trading in East Renfrewshire.
Types of grants available
Businesses can apply for one grant per year depending on annual turnover. View the grants available and categories which apply on our business grants page, together with details of what we can support and what we're unable to fund.
Before you start
To be eligible businesses must:
- provide evidence that they are trading and located within East Renfrewshire
- trade for 16 hours a week or more
- turnover more than £10,000 per annum
- be able to pay the living wage to employees
- carry all relevant insurances, qualifications and licences for their business
- provide business information to support their application such as bank statements, business insurance certificates, accounts and cash flow forecasts. The larger grants will require additional information and a business plan. 3 quotes are required for all requested items.
The Council asks all businesses to adopt Fair Work practices and encourages payment of the Living Wage.
How do I apply?
Please note: All requested evidence should be sent separately by email quoting your completed application form reference number within the email header to email@example.com.
Applications will not be processed without required documentary evidence.
What happens next?
All grant applications will be reviewed and assessed for eligibility and relevant evidence requested. We will send you a grant acknowledgement email once we have received all of the requested information on the separate email.
Further or more details may be requested to allow us to assess your application more fully. We may also visit your business or arrange a meeting to discuss your application further. Once all of the information is collated and assessed, a decision is made, usually within 14 days.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07393 752560