Read the privacy notice for pest control.
If you give us information, or we have information about you from a third party, we'll use the information given, and may gather more from internal services such as housing or council tax.
The personal information you give to us through any of our forms relating to pest control and any other personal information we hold about you in this context will be processed by us (East Renfrewshire Council, Eastwood Park, Giffnock, G46 6UG).
For some activities, we may process more sensitive personal information about you known as special category data such as health information. Processing is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest as set in Part 2 of Schedule 1 of the Data Protection Act 2018 and in Article 9(2) (g) of the GDPR.
- Our Pest Control Contractor
- the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service (COPFS)
- Police Scotland
- the Health and Safety Executive
- other enforcing authorities
- other council services
- Be informed of our use of your information. This notice is intended to give you relevant information to meet this right.
- Access personal data held about you.
- Request rectification of your personal data.
- Request that we restrict processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your data.
- Ask us to delete your information.
While you can go directly to the ICO, we would welcome an opportunity to address any issues you have in the first instance.