Integration Joint Board
Information about the Integration Joint Board
Local authorities and health boards are now required to plan and deliver community health and social care services together. This new way of working is referred to as 'Health and Social Care Integration.'
East Renfrewshire Council and NHS are jointly planning and delivering all of East Renfrewshire's community health and social care services - for children, adults and older people, including homelessness and criminal justice services. This is being done as the 'East Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership', which is directed by the East Renfrewshire Integration Joint Board (IJB).
The IJB is a separate legal body and is the main decision making body for all health and social care in East Renfrewshire.
It has the responsibility for planning and monitoring community health and social care services.
Unaudited Annual Accounts 2021-22
The unaudit annual accounts for 2021-22 have now been published for public inspection. For details of how to access the accounts
Membership of the board is as follows:
East Renfrewshire Council
- Councillor Caroline Bamforth
- Councillor Paul Edlin
- Councillor Owen O'Donnell
- Councillor Katie Pragnell (Vice Chair)
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Jacqueline Forbes
- Dianne Foy
- Amina Khan
- Anne-Marie Monaghan (Chair)
- Lynsey Allan (Scottish Care Representative)
- Lesley Bairden (Chief Financial Officer of the HSCP)
- Dr Claire Fisher (Clinical Director)
- - .
- Anne Marie Kennedy (Third sector representative)
- Dr Deirdre McCormick (Chief Nurse)
- Andrew McCready (Staff representative from NHS)
- Geoff Mohamed (Carers' representative)
- Julie Murray (Chief Officer)
- - .
- Raymond Prior (Chief Social Work Officer)
- Lynne Rankin (Staff representative from East Renfrewshire Council)
- Vacancy (Lead Allied Health Professional Adviser)
- Vacancy (Medical Practitioner)
- Vacancy (Service User representative)
Meetings of the IJB are normally held in Eastwood Health and Care Centre but due to current circumstances the board will meet 'virtually' until further notice.
- 1 February 2023 at 10am
- 29 March 2023 at 10.30am
- 28 June 2023 at 1pm
- 16 August 2023 at 10am
- 27 September 2023 at 1pm
- 22 November 2023 at 10.30am
Agendas, Reports and Minutes
You can find the latest minute for the Integration Joint Board in the 'Related media' section on this web page.
You can also use our search facility to find past minutes, reports and agendas.
Annual report and accounts