Find out what type of project is eligible and how to apply for money.
What is the East Renfrewshire Renewable Energy Fund?
The fund aims to help projects that benefit East Renfrewshire communities.
The money comes from renewable energy projects in East Renfrewshire.
We run the fund with contributions from:
- Scottish Power Renewables
- Whitelee Windfarm
- Middleton Windfarm
Who can apply?
Any eligible East Renfrewshire projects with a minimum cost of £20,000.
Projects need to meet one of more of these priorities:
- Community facilities and services such as hall refurbishment or buying equipment and vehicles
- Community or local events such as summer fairs or special event
- Environmental projects such as planting trees or building baths
- Heritage projects such as history trails or statue conservation
- Skills and employment such as training equipment
- Sport and recreation such as upgrading play areas or buying sports equipment
- Youth and education such as clubs, Brownies or nursery and school projects
Get in touch
If you've a project idea, get in touch to discuss the scope of the idea and whether you might qualify.
Depending on the project you might need to provide:
- Detailed drawings
- Event details
- Project timescales
- Detailed costings
- Permissions, unless an application for them is part of the grant
How to apply
Email a complete application to: email@example.com
You can also print the form and post it back to us:
East Renfrewshire Council Headquarters
Rouken Glen Road
Phone: 0141 577 3791