Information about the work and membership of the Whitelee Access Planning Group.
The Whitelee Access Planning Group (WAPG) was established in 2006 to oversee access developments within Whitelee windfarm and the surrounding area.
The group is made up of the windfarm operator, local authorities, landowner and community representatives. The current members are as follows:
- East Renfrewshire Council
- South Lanarkshire Council
- East Ayrshire Council
- Scottish Power Renewables
- Forestry and Land Scotland
- Darvel Community Council
- Eaglesham and Waterfoot Community Council
- Irvine Valley Regeneration Partnership
- Glasgow Science Centre
Meetings are held on a quarterly basis with meeting venues rotating between the 3 local authorities.