If you're homeless or at risk of becoming homeless it's important you contact us as soon as possible.
Out of hours homeless service
Phone 0800 052 0180 if you become homeless when our offices are closed.
We can arrange a temporary place to stay. We'll also arrange an homeless interview the next working day.
How we can help
We may be able to:
- stop you from losing your home
- help you find somewhere else to live
- offer you somewhere to live
- contact other services who might be able to help you
We'll offer you a housing interview within 2 working days. If you don't have somewhere to stay, we'll offer you an interview that day.
A housing adviser will carry out interview. It should take around an hour but may take longer depending on your circumstances.
- bring a friend, relative or adviser to the interview
- ask for help if you have communication difficulties
- ask for a translation service if English isn't your first language
- ask for a same sex officer to interview you
What happens next
We'll give you a decision within 28 days. If you've nowhere to live, we can find you temporary accommodation while we make our decision.
Phone: 0141 577 3001