Skip to content

Due to essential maintenance, online payments and forms won't be available on Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 January. 

For essential housing repairs, homelessness enquiries or Ring and Report call 07968 222 507 or 07790 598970. If you need to speak to a social worker call 0300 343 1505.

For an emergency registration, contact 07798 875 297 or drop into Giffnock or Barrhead police station.

Service will be restored on Monday 27 January. We apologise for any inconvenience.


Homeseeker East Renfrewshire logo 463 x 283

Bid for a council house

Information about housing options and how we can help you.
Apply online to register for council housing.
Find out about your rent charges and how to pay, neighbourhood inspections, informing us of changes to your circumstances, and other support.
If you're homeless or at risk of becoming homeless it's important you contact us as soon as possible.
Information on how to find privately rented housing including advice and support for existing private tenants.
If you're a landlord you must register with your local Council. Find out how to do this and how to get involved in our landlord forum.
Find out about the private sector housing team.
Find out about sheltered housing for people age 60 or over, the elderly and disabled people.
This service provides housing support and advice to young people between 16 and 25 years old.
Report a council house repair online.