Report a road, drain or pavement fault

Report road or pavement fault online. This includes, drains, potholes and flooding.

Roads workers unblocking drain

Our roads

Find out what roads we're responsible for in East Renfrewhire.

Report a non-emergency fault

You can report a fault with:

  • drains or gullies not working properly or causing flooding
  • missing ironwork such as drain or manhole covers
  • potholes in the road or pavement
  • water leaking onto a road or pavement

Report a non-emergency road or pavement fault

Report an emergency fault

Phone 0141 577 3001 during office hours.

Phone the Roads and Lighting Fault (RALF) helpline on 0800 373635 out of office hours and public holidays.

Fault response times
Fault typeResponse time
EmergencyWithin 2 hours

Assessed and put into 2 categories

Category 18 working days
Category 2Routine work

We report faults about water, sewers, gas, electricity and water to organisations who look after these.

M77 and A726 roads

These roads are looked after by private contractor - Connect Roads.

Phone Traffic Scotland on 0800 028 1414 for any enquiries.

Contact us


Phone: 0141 577 3001

Last modified on 18 August 2020

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon
In this section