Report road or pavement fault online. This includes, drains, potholes and flooding.
Use this service to report a non-emergency fault. You can report a fault with:
- drains or gullies not working properly or causing flooding
- missing ironwork such as drain or manhole covers
- potholes in the road or pavement
- water leaking onto a road or pavement
To report something else contact us.
Before you start
If the road is outwith East Renfrewshire you'll have to report this to the authority that's responsible for the road.
You'll need the following to report a road, drain or pavement fault:
- street name
- exact location information of the fault such as house number, landmark, pole number or street light 'R' number, which is usually on the front of the pole
How to report
What happens next?
Please note, we may call you to ask for more information or update you on the fault if you've provided a phone number.
Depending on the type of fault you report our response time may vary. However, when we do have an update we'll email you.