Essential maintenance will be carried out on our phone lines this weekend, so if you need to contact us, please call:

Ring & report - 07968 222507

Housing & homelessness - 07790 598970

Social work - 0300 3431505

Registration - 07798 875297

Roads/lighting - 0800 373635

Visit our Covid-19 section for the latest updates to our services

Chat to Customer Services

Care in the home

How to request an assessment for care in the home.

If you're having problems with daily activities like washing, dressing, getting to the toilet or preparing meals you may need help from a care worker.

We work with a number of suppliers to provide care and support for those who need it.

How to request an assessment

In most cases we'll undertake an assessment, which will involve someone talking to you about your care needs, taking into account family and community support.

Our assessment will allow us to find out if you need care in the home. 

To request an assessment, get in touch with our Initial Contact team.

Last modified on 2 June 2021