Public health and housing

Find out what to do about invasive plants, asbestos in domestic properties and contaminated drinking water.

Report an abandoned vehicle

Find out how to report an abandoned vehicle.

Asbestos in domestic properties

Find out what to do if you think a domestic property has asbestos.

Drinking water

Find out about water testing services and associated charges.

Report graffiti

Report graffiti online.

Housing standards

Find out about the Tolerable Standard, Repair Standard, Houses in Multiple Occupation and empty homes.

Legionella in Spa Pools - Holiday Let Information

Find out about the risk of Legionella in Spa Pools, and how to manage the risk.