Taxi and private hire complaints

Find out how to make a complaint about the licensing process or a taxi or private hire operating in East Renfrewshire.

How to make a complaint

If you've a complaint about a licensed taxi or private hire driver or vehicle you should contact the booking office you made the booking with. 

If you're not satisfied about the way your complaint was handled, you should email the Civic Government Enforcement Officer:

Last modified on 9 February 2021