Claim for damage to your vehicle

You may be able to claim for compensation if your vehicle has been damaged by an East Renfrewshire Council vehicle.

Our roads

Find out what roads we're responsible for in East Renfrewhire.

Before you start

You need to tell us: 

  • details of the damage and include photos
  • why you think we're responsible
  • where the damage took place
  • date and time of damage

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon
In this section
Related articles