Local Development Plan 2
Find out about the Local Development Plan 2.
Adopted Local Development Plan 2 (LDP2)
East Renfrewshire Council has formally adopted its Local Development Plan 2 (LDP2) . The Local Development Plan 2 (March 2022) replaces the Local Development Plan 1 (June 2015).
The Adopted LDP2 and proposals map sets out the development strategy, key policies and proposals that provide the land use planning framework to guide development in East Renfrewshire up to 2031. An online story map provides an interactive method to view and read the Adopted LDP2.
The full timetable and stages for the plan's preparation are set out in the development plan scheme.
The Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) includes the likely significant effects that the Adopted LDP2 may have on the environment.
- Adopted LDP2 March 2022 (PDF) [5MB]
- SEA March 2022 (PDF) [2MB]
- LDP2 Adoption Advert (PDF) [103KB]
- ERC proposals map 1 - rural areas (PDF) [2MB]
- ERC proposals map 2 - Levern Valley area (PDF) [1MB]
- ERC proposals map 3 - Eastwood area (PDF) [3MB]
- Report of examination (PDF) [1MB] (opens new window)
- Reporter's recommendations by issue table (PDF) [150KB] (opens new window)
- LPD2 action programme 2022 (PDF) [4MB] (opens new window)
- LDP2 development plan scheme 2019 (PDF) [2MB] (opens new window)