Moving in

Tell us if you've moved into East Renfrewshire.

Win a £100 East Renfrewshire gift card! -Sign up to MyEastRen and Council Tax Online paperless billing to enter our prize draw. We have five gift cards to giveaway.

Apply online If you're moving into East Renfrewshire from another area or an adult is moving into the property.

Apply online

Direct Debit

You can set up or amend a Direct Debit online when you sign up to Council Tax Online

We'll email you your Council Tax account number once your move in application has been processed. Check you've updated your new address with your bank before completing a Direct Debit application.

Last modified on 15 February 2024