Moving out of East Renfrewshire

Tell us about changes that affect your council tax including a change of address or the number of adults living in the property.

Customers need to register for council tax at an address by completing a moving home form.

Moving out of East Renfrewshire or adult moving out

Use this form if you're moving out of East Renfrewshire to another area or an adult is moving out of the property.

Start form: moving out 

Direct Debit mandate

Phone us on 0141 577 3002 to set up a Direct Debit.

Icon for pdf You can also download the Direct Debit form [243.51KB].

Please note, even if you've moved house within East Renfrewshire you need to set up a new Direct Debit.

Contact us


Phone: 0141 577 3002

Last modified on 13 August 2020

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon